Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui St. Simon’s Social Service’s (“Services”) was found in 1954,it provided education, sponsorship and family support services to the children of fishermen in Tuen Mun and Castle Peak Bay. Our goal is serving for the children. The Services is now registered as a charitable organization under Companies Ordinance, with three nursery schools.
Adhering to the vision of “Nurturing Joyful, Confident, good-natured and healthy children in the Love of Christ”, the Services is committed to developing quality early childhood education, providing individual care and comprehensive and appropriate services to families
HKSKH St Simon’s Leung King Nursery School was established in 1988. In the last three decades, we have been offering whole-day classes and working hard to create a homelike environment for students, accompanying children of different generations to grow up.
Nurture joyful, confident, kind and healthy children in the love of Christ.
Discover and support the true and unique personality of children, as well as their developmental needs and learning habits.
- School Motto
Fostering the well-rounded development of our students in the domains of morals, intellect, physique, social skills and aesthetics based on the love of Christ. The school development goals are set according to our values, creating a solid foundation for our students to embark on a lifelong learning journey.
We believe in：
- Following in the footsteps of Christ to reach out and touch lives
- Every child’s ability
- The uniqueness of every child and their individual learning methods and patterns
- The power of joy and a sense of security in encouraging learning
- The importance of health in overall development
- The need for children to establish harmonious ties with themselves, their families, society, and the natural environment
- Life – the best teacher