Information on Admission to K1 Classes in the 2021/22 School Year
A. Collection of application Forms (No quota):
- Application forms are distributed throughout the year.
- Download from school website / Obtain from school in person
B. Return of Application Forms (No quota):
- Application forms can be submitted to the school throughout the year(Dateline for submission of K1: 1/10/ 2020, late applicants will be notified when there is vacancy.)
- Time: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Mondays to Fridays)
8 a.m. to 1 p.m. (Saturdays)
- Return method: Submit the application form in person / by post [together with two self-addressed envelopes]
- No Application fee.
C. Application for the “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission”
- Under the kindergarten (KG) education scheme (hereafter referred to as“Scheme”), each child who can receive education in Hong Kong will only be issued a registration document and all Scheme-KGs can only admit students holding a valid registration document.
- Parents are required to submit an application for the “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” (hereafter referred to as “RC”) to the EDB from September to November 2020. The “RC” will be open for applications in September 2020 and the EDB will announce and upload the details of application onto the EDB’s website (http://www.edb.gov.hk/k1-admission_e) in due course. Upon receipt of the applications with all necessary information and documents provided, the EDB will generally take six to eight weeks to complete processing of the applications and issue the “RC” to applicants who are eligible for receiving subsidy under the Scheme by post. If a student cannot obtain an “RC” as he/she can receive education in Hong Kong but is not eligible for receiving subsidy under the Scheme , the EDB will then issue a “Kindergarten Admission Pass” (hereafter referred to as “AP”) to the student concerned for registration and admission to a Scheme-KG but the parents concerned are required to pay full school fees before deduction of subsidy under the Scheme as shown on the Fees Certificate of the KG to which the child is admitted.
 Upon obtaining permission from the Director of Immigration, non-local children (such as children holding a form of recognizance, children whose parent(s) is/are holding a student visa, etc.) can receive education in Hong Kong but they are not eligible for subsidy under the Scheme.
D. Admission Criteria
- Interview performance
- Current N classes students
- The applicant with sibling(s) currently studying in our school will be given due priority consideration
- The applicant from families in need will be given due priority consideration when applying for whole day / long whole day classes
(As the number of school places is limited, please understand that not all applicants fulfilling the priority consideration will be guaranteed a school place.)
E. Interview Arrangements
- Our School will arrange interview for all applicants
- Interviews will be conducted in Nov 2020(Details of the interview will be sent via post ).
- Group/ individual interviews will be arranged
- Parents should accompany their child for the interview
- Please contact us at (24646939) if interpretation / translation service if required.
F. Announcement of Admission Results
Inform parents of the K1 admission results before 18 December 2020 by post.
G. Registration Arrangements
- Successful applicants: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child from 7 to 9 January 2021 (“Centralised Registration Dates”) by submitting the “RC” / “AP” to the KG and paying the registration fee.
- Applicants on the waiting list: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child according to the specified date set by school. Parents are required to submit the “RC” / “AP” to the KG and pay the registration fee.
- Please be reminded that if parents cannot submit the “RC” / “AP” during registration, our school may not be able to complete registration for the child. Hence, parents are required to submit application for the registration document to the EDB within the specified period.
- The registration fee for 2021/22 K1 place is HK$1,000 . If the child concerned studies in our School, the registration fee will be refunded . Should parents decide to change school after registration, please notify our school in writing. Our school will return the “RC” / “AP” as soon as possible but the registration fee will not be refunded. Upon obtaining the “RC” / “AP”, our school will no longer keep the school place for the child.
Admission Arrangements for Nursery (K1) Classes in Kindergartens :
Enquiry telephone no.: 2464 6939 email address: email@example.com